Carrot and Courgette Fritters
Cooking time: 25 Minutes
½ cup of quinoa 1 Carrot ½ Courgette 1 Egg 25g Flour ½ tsp Grounded Cumin ½ tsp Curry Powder ½ tsp Coconut oil
2 tablespoons soy sauces
1 table spoon rice wine vinegar
- Add water and quinoa into a sauces pan and bring to the boil. Then simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooking, grate the carrot and courgette and mix them in a bowl with the other fritter ingredients.
- When the quinoa is cooked add it to the other ingredients and mix together.
- Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan then add balls of the fritter mixture into the pan and flatten slightly. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Just before serving mix the soy sauces and rice wine vinegar dipping sauces together in a bowl.
My notes: These work well in lunch boxes or as a quick snack. They also are a good way to get your children to eat more vegetables throughout their day.