A Meaty Snack
Pack of chipolata sausages
2 tablespoons of honey
2 teaspoons of whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon on coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in a frying plan
- Add the sausages to the pan, on a low heat and cook for 10 minutes. Turn ever few minutes to ensure they cook equally on each side.
- Cover the sausages with the honey and mustard and stir occasionally to ensure they do not stick to the pan. Make sure all the sausages are coasted with honey and mustard and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Check the sausages are cooked by cutting in the middle of one. If it is still pink then cook a little longer until they are fully cooked.
- Once cooked leave on the side to cool. After they have cold place them in the fridge and enjoy snacking on them over the next few days.