Good morning everyone!
Today’s #tuesdaytip is about ABUNDANCE. Abundance means ‘a large quantity of something’ – or ‘a lot of something’. As it’s Anti-Bullying Week this week, focussing on ‘abundance’ is an important way of reminding us to help each other to be happy.
Having a lot of friends is great – more people to play with, more people to invite around your house, and more people to make you laugh! But sometimes, having just a couple of very close, caring friends is just as good – the ones you really trust, and know will always show you kindness.
Today, and for the rest of the week, why don’t you try to find ‘abundance’ in how happy you can make each other…we need a ‘large quantity’ of happiness in our schools, to help us with daily life. Do this by:
- Talking to other children in your school that you’ve not spoken to before – they could be younger, or older.
- Learn the names of 5 people you didn’t know before.
- Speaking to new people when you’re with your parents.
- Finding at least one way each day to make your best friends smile from ear-to-ear.
- Doing something each day which makes your heart feel warm, and you feel peaceful.
We hope you find an abundance of happiness this week, for yourself, and others.
Mindset Warrior 🙂