Eating eggs for breakfast is a great way to start the day, but FRIENDSHIP EGGS are even better!
We have several eggy recipes to inspire new breakfast ideas for you in our breakfast recipe book (your Mum or Dad can download it here).
But BEFORE you make your egg breakfast, you need to make your FRIENDSHIP EGG!
You will need:
Two eggs; an adult; colouring pens; other decorations you’d like to use.
- Gently take an egg out of the egg carton.
- Use colouring pens and decorative tools (wool for hair maybe?) to make your whole egg look like one of your friends.
- Use the other egg to make your breakfast (with an adult helping you).
You can make more than one of course, but ask for permission first.
Post two photos on the blog:
- A picture of your Friendship Egg, explaining who your friend is and why they make you happy.
- A picture of your delicious breakfast (don’t worry, if you don’t like eggs, you can choose another healthy alternative for breakfast!)